Duquesne Light Company (DLC) has introduced their EV Charging Rebate Program to increase EV charging accessibility in the Pittsburg region via Level 2 charging funding.
What are the benefits of hosting an EV charging station?
- Retain existing clients and attract new customers
- Retain employees
- Demonstrate sustainability leadership
What is covered by DLC?
- From transformer to meter: DLC will fully fund, install, operate, maintain, and own the make-ready electric infrastructure in front of and including the meter
- From meter to charging station: DLC customers will cover up front costs for the make-ready EV infrastructure from meter to station, and may receive rebates of up to $32,000 per project site upon completion
- Charging hardware and network software: DLC customers will purchase, install, own and operate the charging station hardware and network service. They can receive additional funding from the Driving PA Forward rebate of up to $5,000 per Level 2 charging port
Who is eligible?
- DLC commercial customers
- Must own/lease/manage the publicly accessible charging station installation site
- Must install a minimum of four dual-port Level 2 EV charging stations
- Projects must be complete by December 31, 2019
The time has never been better to prepare for the EV transition! EV registrations in DLC’s service territory are expected to reach nearly 100,000 within 20 years - 50 times the current number! Are you ready to be a part of the e-mobility future? If so, complete the form above to start the conversation.